Terms of revocation
Buyers (consumers) of www.ramalina.eu online store have the right to withdraw from the contract for the sale of goods without giving reasons by notifying the Seller in writing within 14 days from the date of delivery or receipt of the goods. The Buyer is responsible for completion, packing and delivery the goods to the Seller.
The goods can be returned in UAB "Ravisana" store or sent together with a completed product return certificate, debit invoice or invoice indicating the details of the shipment: UAB "Ravisana", st. 83-84, 09113 Vilnius, Lithuania, tel. +370 (686) 37704.
You can download the return certificate here: Goods return certificate.
When returning a product in a store, you must have a purchase document with you: an invoice or sales receipt.
After receiving the returned product and assessing its condition, the Seller must return to the Buyer the money paid for the product and the shipping costs within 14 days. If only part of the purchased item is returned, the shipping cost will not be refunded.
The item must be returned in neat original packaging. The buyer is responsible for the completeness of the returned item. If the goods are not complete, the Seller has the right not to accept the returned goods.
The Buyer's right to withdraw from the contract for the sale of goods concluded with the Seller does not apply to:
- contracts for goods drawn up in accordance with specific instructions of the consumer, which have not been pre-produced and which are produced at the personal choice or instructions of the consumer, as well as for goods that are clearly adapted to the personal needs of the consumer;
- contracts for perishable or short-lived goods;
- contracts for packaged goods that have been unpacked after delivery and are not eligible for return for health or hygiene reasons;
- contracts for goods that, by their nature, are inextricably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- contracts for packaged video or audio recordings or packaged software that has been unpacked upon delivery;
- contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, excluding contracts for subscription to these publications.
It is necessary to check the quality of the parcel delivered to the address indicated when ordering in the presence of the courier. If you notice violations, inform the courier who brought the goods about it.
In the delivery document, indicate that the package is damaged, and together with the courier fill out the Certificate of Damage (Inspection) of the Package.
Inspect the items inside the package and, if damaged, take pictures of the damage. Photos will be required for the return procedure.
If the packaging is intact, there is no need to inspect the goods in the presence of the courier. By accepting the parcel and signing the documents, you unconditionally agree that the parcel is considered to be delivered in order.